- she coined “gentlemen are so touchy.” that was her.
- provides excellent instructions in how to be a cold awesome beast to rude shitheads without doing anything anyone who really understood etiquette could call rude
- firm believer that unsolicited attention deserves no response
- grants you permission to decline an invention with just no and your regrets, no excuse necessary
- firm believer etiquette is about lubricating social situations and ensuring ppl are comfortable w/ one another, not about one-upmanship or stuffy inaccessible rules
- fucking hilarious
- calls u dear reader
- hopefully immortal